Recently, Someone, has been trying to insinuate himself among the blank pages of my life.

I chose the word blank not applying to something not yet written; but meaning : dull, missing, craving, watching. Like the end of Une longue dimanche de fiancailles : ''Et elle le regard...Le regard...''

I should have followed the clues left to reach Machiavelli's - L'asino d'oro , but, before that, I took accidentally another path following Cupid and Psyche.

This story was the wrong fairytale leading to the right of the left puzzle inside me.

Awkward,for I was doubting my own decisions regarding my cruel monster.

 

Such bliss pondered beneath the sheats of my former insecurity...The answers I needed lay there barenaked in front of my irises! Cupid and Psyche !

Yes ! Now it's like looking at myself not through that opalescent wall, but through an effulgent crystal glass !

I know I may have listened to the words of the two covetous sisters, but, from now on, I'll leave my light off and blindly follow.

Stone blind I shall see. And I'm going to look inside the darkness. Gazing.

Abandoning inside pitch black velvet. Embracing same arms that took my wings, only to stop my brownian movement, redirecting me towards a linear trajectory...

Thank you, Whoever you are! You unwillingly poured gasoline over the fire that was about to be put out by mushy rains of insecurity.

Et elle le regard...Le regard...

Surely you'll be reading this and :

- wonder how did your master-plan get to the opposite of what you had expected.

-watch the movie I mentioned.(Great movie, by the way. Might I add, that the main character is 90% me. Or I am 90% her. Anyway, both suppositions work perfectly fine.)

- read ( Told ya' you should go for the Books!) Cupid and Psyche.

-hopefully, understand that some things are better left untouched and alone; unless you got a proper User's Guide... Which you don't. And also won't be able to get yourself one. There was only ONE, unique, edition, and that one is already owned. Also, extremely well safe-guarded by my Dragon .

PAX VOBISCUM