Now. This exact moment. Sitting on the front porch, thinking about flashes spent together, listening to Porcelain.

My racing dreams of chimera guide me to other stars painted in my visionary sky.

Scintillating new Suns you exhaled inside my bone-marrow. I keep them all - together → precious gems of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, tiaras enhancing my innermost beauty.

1⁄2 of me feels sorry that this story will never finish. Then again, maybe it's for the better this way, than waking up hating each other...

The other half of me is happy to have finally escaped this cursed liason that had me pinned to your skin. Couldn't let go, couldn't make another step to get closer, constantly building walls for my protection.

Once, on a chilly June night, just as the clock was showing 3 a.m., smoking our last cigarettes, preparing for an hour to say our good-nights, You asked what was our problem. I answered excruciating, that people rarely, ever synchronize their feelings towards each other...

Amused, you said it's silly.

It's true, not silly.

Dare I invite you look into our lives? Could you bear the truth ? Would it crush you to see I was right? Would you still laugh now, when the papers of our lives'-scripts have reversed?

« I never meant to hurt you,


I never meant to lie,


So this is goodbye


This is goodbye...
»

Hopefully we'll find a way. We always find the best solution for ourselves, but not for each other, ending up with scrunched chests and javelinized hearts.