First I'm seeing a person on one of those world wildlife camera shows, like you'd see on National Geographic. It might be me on the show, but in the 3rd person. The guy is sitting in a box in the middle of a beaten-down path in a savannah with tall grass. I think he's trying to demonstrate how animals will avoid humans. A stampede of zebras comes down the path, and goes around him; the same goes for a stampede of squirrels. Then a stampede of 12' rhinos comes by and he realizes they won't go around. He dodges out at the last second, and the rhinos crumble the box as if nothing was there.

This entire time he's been eating a tub of popcorn. The squirrels smell it, and come back. Soon he's buried in a pile of squirrels such that you can't even see him anymore; the squirrels are a couple layers deep. He shakes off the squirrels, leaving the popcorn in the middle. He tries to go for the popcorn again, but they start biting him. He fends them off and manages to keep the popcorn. Unfortunately, the rhinos come back and he runs away, abandoning the popcorn.

At this point the dream switches into first-person. I get into an small inflatable boat sitting in a river and push off the shore, heading down the river. The water is 1-2 feet deep, and the river is perhaps 12' wide. Still shocked from my ealier experience I wash off my hands in the water so the animals won't smell the scent of popcorn on them. I paddle onwards for a while but eventually run into some sandbags followed by deeper water. I figure I should probably stop here and dock the inflatable boat on the shore, and start climbing a hill by the river.

As I climb up the hill I pass by some sort of station; I'm not sure what type (could actually be skycar, for all I know), but something had just docked into it. A tour group of half a dozen pirates comes out and I greet each of them with "argh" as they walk by. After I do this I recognize my rudeness and apologize afterwards. They say it's alright, and I go with them to a fancy party. Unfortunately I can't remember much that happens at the party except for a basin full of red punch getting spilled on me at some point; in any case, some other crazy stuff happened.

After the party I go back with the pirates on an airplane. As we get near the destination, I realize there's a girl hanging out the window (the airplane is windowless), who's clutching onto the bottom of the window. She starts talking to me, and asks if she can sneak onto the plane. I'm hesitant, and remain hesitant as we land. It remains a moot point, as a gust of wind from the landing blows her into the seat next to me.

The plane flies through the entrance to a facility then lands inside. Suddenly red lights and claxons start going off, presumably due to the girl, and we decide that we're going to help the girl escape. The plane turns into a disney-style tram ride and starts backing up until we see an emergency exit by the landing entrance. The tram rushes forward through the door and starts flying down the steps like a roller coaster. I start to realize this is a dream at this point, and figure I have to be damned certain to type this freakin' cool dream up. As we're descending I'm wondering why I don't have the same fear of rapid descent that I do in real life, and on cue the slope of the stairs changes enough that I start do getting scared.

I swap perspective out of my body, and switch to the point of view of the girl. I arrive at the end of the staircase in the tram and jump out. There's a hallway here where I can either keep on going forward or to the right. I go right which takes me into a computer lab (as in a place where computers are actually tested), which I somehow identify as belonging to Dell. The room is huge, maybe the size of Schatz dining room, and similarly segmented into two parts. I run past some confused technicians in the first part and go into the second. There's maybe 5 closed closet doors on the left-hand side, and I run into the last one. I close the door behind me. There's some paper on the ground which unfolds, and I hang it over myself in some pitiful attempt at hiding.

After several seconds the door is opened, and a guy in a suit tells me to read the paper I'm hiding underneath, which has turned from a large unfolding sheet into a much more reasonably-sized letter. The gist of the letter (I can't remember the actual text, but I saw some there) is that I was some sort of revolutionary who was attempting to sabotage their facilities or something. They'll hire me on as a Dell spokesperson, maybe doing some commercials, if I renounce my ways and perform some counter-revolutionary stuff at an upcoming anti-dell protest. I think this may involve sabotaging the protest groups to some degree, but I'm not sure how. I agree and become a corporate whore. (and how!)