"Soggy Biscuit"

Perhaps one of the most humiliating fraternity hazing practices, Soggy Biscuit is a notorious practice that everyone has heard about, but few have seldom seen. Held over pledges heads like the Sword of Damocles, the mere mention of the name makes even the least homophobic of the fraternity brotherhood shudder.

Imagine if you will, a small circle of exhausted pledges, standing in a barren room in the back of a frat house. Over the previous few weeks, these boys have been subjected to unimaginable and indescribable tortures. Not satisfied your regular eating of goldfish, vaseline in the hair, locking pledges into a trunk with a case of beer, not to exit until the case is complete, the brothers decide its time for the ultimate punishment.

Each pledge is handed a piece of bread, a roll, or some other pastry product and is told to stand facing the center of the circle. They are then instructed to masturbate on that piece of pastry. And here's the kicker. Last one to soil his kaiser has to eat it. And, if they are feeling particularly evil, the last one might have to eat them all.

Aren't you glad you didn't rush?


Known in other parts of the world as The biscuit game or Limp Biscuit (Limp Bizkit)