Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything in its right place.

"Do you want to go to Doc's?"
"Yes. But I have no money."
"It's on me. Can your mom drive you?"
"Hold on, I'll see."
...
"Mom?"
"WHAT"
"Nevermind."
"Ok, she can't drive me. I'll take my bike, be right there."
"Hurry up."
So I hop on my bike, still on my Radiohead trip, music blasting into my head via headphones. Halfway there (it's an 8 kilometer ride), I realize I don't have my ID. A crucial element to infiltrating bars at my age. I turn around, riding home as fast as I can. Wouldn't you know it, I get a flat tire on the way back. So now having obtained my wallet, I have to go very far out of my way to go to the gas station and refill my tire. Ok, I'm on my way now. Rattlerattlerattle. My chain has fallen off. Now I've got to put this back on with my bare hands, getting grease and oil all over my fingers. This will take a long time to scrub out. I'm now thoroughly pissed off, but finally on my way.

Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon.
Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon.
Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon.
Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon.

I arrive at my girlfriend's house, her parents have gone off to a casino or something. So we head out to the bar, and have a couple bottles of Pur Source. We sat around for about an hour just waiting for the bill, then finally got tired of it and went up and paid.

Being the crazy kids that we are, and it now being quite late, we're looking around a schoolyard by her house for a place to makeout. We sit behind a portable on a little concrete porch and have at it, but there's too much traffic. Too many people walking by. Too many stupid noises.

We found an odd little inground staircase at the actual school building. It was clearly lit, but very unexposed and unsuspecting. This was our new spot, and a fine spot it was, except for the painful concrete steps beneath us.

Then the night ended, we went to her home. I grabbed my bicycle, which was still in skeptical condition, and rode the 8 kilometers home again, with the Radiohead filling my brain. Riding the whole way with no hands.

The biggest problem in my life is that I'm really sick of seeing children in television commercials playing Gameboys with no games in them.