"Silent Hill" is also the name of a song in Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix.

Other than the fact that both are Konami games, the two are practically antipodes. The song is a cheesy happy peppy song, and since it's so heavily thematic - it's about Christmas (or should I say Xmas? It's not particularly spiritual) - any arcade manager that owns a machine with the song will possibly have the song driven into his head from about mid-November on, thanks to every DDR player who thinks himself cleverer than he really is. (These are the kids that aren't witty enough to be part of the oh-so-hilarious title-related wordplay that is GETIT?.) For the Pump It Up players who've yet to try, think "Rolling Christmas" (or whichever one was the Joy To the World cover) with vocals.

The vocalist, as with a few other early Dance Dance Revolution songs, is Thomas Howard Lichtenstein. Thomas Howard (he tends to record without the last name) is still just as cheesy - who else could record a song for another (now defunct) dance game called "Girlz Buttz"?

Don't get GETIT? Try http://vjarmy.com/archives/2004/04/a_guide_to_get.php or Google yourself some "get it bemani". Don't think too much about it, though. You might geat a headache.