I will never see my beard again.

I accepted a job today. I'll be a reporter on a 2-year contract for some measly pay in a small dinky town in the middle of no where. But I'll be doing what I love to do, reporting news. But what will I miss? College? No. Not working? Probably. But most of all I'll miss my beard. I had a decent thing going, even connected my mustache to my beard. I showed up to my interview with my facial hair attached, as if nothing was wrong, still knowing they would ask me to shave. But I get married in five days on December 20, 2008 and I deeply desired - as does she - to have facial hair intact for the photos. I'm 21 - and it makes me look 25+. Heh. Now, I've heard mixed reviews from women, like it, love it, hate it, despise it. But my girl lovveeeessss it. I even jokingly commented that I would shave my legs for the honeymoon. I heard that two pairs of shaved legs make some pretty good "friction." But she told me not to do it. I think she finds hair to be the most masculine thing about me. It makes sense.

In other news...

I dreamed the Super Bowl was supposed to happen next Monday, and it freaked me out because I'd be on my honeymoon... and would miss it. Okay that's pretty silly. But what I didn't miss was the new Heroes episode, and the House marathon I watched for hours while cuddling. You know when sometimes you watch something and you get so into you have to physically move your head with both of your hands and say out loud - it's just a show? Yeah that happened to me after about 4 hours of House playing life and death with patients. You'd watch 4 hours of a marathon too if you just drove 4 hours through snow on the way home from an interview where they offered you a job too.