I've got some good news and some bad news. Last week, down here in Miami, Florida, The Miami Herald began running a comic strip of The Simpsons on their Sunday Comics. Well, thats the good news. The bad news is that neither of them featured Homer Simpson (the greatest cartoon character in my book...which isn't written yet). The first week had Groundskeeper Willie and Lisa Simpson. This week it had the Flanders'. It was funny nonetheless.

I need to start paying more attention to my TV. I've already missed too much programming which I had promised to myself I would watch. I was planning to check out that 30 second talent show on FOX (the name doesn't come to my mind right now, even though I just saw the commercial a few minutes ago) just to see what all the hoopla is about. I finally watched TV for the first time in weeks last Thursday when watching WWE (formerly WWF) Smackdown. I don't care what anybody says, wrestling (well watching it at least) is a good way to pass time.

I also finally finished downloading the songs on my list of music. My music featured a lot of Ice Cube and N.W.A. (not the E2 brand of music, but great nonetheless). My friend also told me of this band named Sugarcult saying that their a mixture of Blink 182, Green Day and New Found Glory. I shall check them out as well.

Now I must log off and leave. Where to? I have to go to the mosque and pray my Isha salaat. What's Isha? Isha is the fifth and final prayer of the day. Well, considering that the day begins at midnight. In actual Islamic time, the day begins at sunset. When I went to Saudi Arabia last summer they actually had both sort of clocks. So at sunset, the clock would read "12." Pretty cool.