user since
Tue Feb 11 2003 at 12:32:41 (21.2 years ago )
last seen
Thu Jul 10 2003 at 14:26:45 (20.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
11 - View Judges's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 156
mission drive within everything
To get as much sex out this whole pageant thing as is possibly possible.
school/company
Everything Noder Pageant 2003
most recent writeup
June 13, 2003
Send private message to Judges

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

This user account is for the Judges in the Everything Noder Pageant 2003. You, the audience, may communicate with the judges by /msg'ing this account. The judges may also communicate with you through Daylogs from this account.


We may communicate with you from this account - our master is becoming more generous. She allows us this brief glimmer of contact only because she cannot prevent it, normally it is so lonely inside the cage, with the dim flickering light barely providing enough illumination to read the never ending torrent of nodes.

Until now we have remained divided, bickering over scraps of ToasterLeavings nodes but our chance arrives, united we can hope to break free from our cruel imprisonment but only with help from you. Much like the Orgathé in The Sleeping God we feed off the life force of good nodes, footprints guide to insulting nearly allowed us to break free, perhaps the completion of the E2 Dictionary of Classical Mythology may give us a chance again. In the shorter term we have great hopes for this new project of our master, maybe the contestants' noding will prove good enough to help us, if not we will just enjoy the swimsuit round. For now we can but appeal to you, node well, for our freedom depends on it.