The KrazyIvan FAQ
- Where do you live?: Home is Pinole, California. (Across the Bay from San Francisco, in case you are not a native San Francisco Bay Area resident.) However, as of the fall of 2002 I've been making West Los Angeles my home. Yeap, I'm finally at UCLA! I'm gonna miss San Francisco, the psy-trance scene up here, and the general funkiness of the East Bay (pig latin for The Beast!)
- So, what schools did you go to?: In my rather idyllic childhood I attended Tiny Tots Preschool, Ellerhorst Elementary, and Pinole Valley High School (all of Pinole, CA.) If you yourself have attended any of the forementioned schools, please email me or leave a message!.
I finished my stint at Diablo Valley College at the end of Spring semester 2002 and transferred to UCLA in the Fall of the same year to study Linguistics. Am I gonna see you there?
- Do you have a job?: I started at UCLA's Young Research Library October 2002. On any given day, I'm either working at the front desk or hauling books around amongst the byzantine columns of bookshelves.
- So, what else do you do?: I dick around with Linux (Slackware, dig it!), poke around Slashdot.org, Freshmeat.net, Fark.com, Everything2.com, memepool.com, or fark.com. While subtlety, compassion, and gentleness are good things, my friends and I also like to mess around with anything that's loud, fast, or powerful. Think V-8 engines, potato cannons, subwoofers, good hacks and Man-Chili. I'm also trying to grow a batch of shroomz. UPDATE: Airsoft, cooking, and dreaming up funky art projects are also uber-1337!
- What do you drive?: I drive a hoopty stock 1989 Chrysler New Yorker. It's got a Mopar 3.0L V-6 engine under the hood, leather seats, practically a couch for a backseat, power everything, and a MP3 sticker at the rear. I like to call it "The Boat". Look for it 'cuz it won't be around much longer! :(
- Why do your nipples look so big?: I don't know. They are rather large aren't they? You should see them when they're erect.