My name is Loon, and I have an addiction. It's hard for me to talk about it... but... *choke*

No, no... I'm okay. I'll just spit it out: I wash dishes.

I don't have a job washing dishes. But every time I finish a meal, I have to wash my dishes. It bothers me when a dish of mine sits in the sink, taunting me with its contemptible dirtiness. I fight the urge, but my obsession takes over and I go to the sink and cleanse the dish of its ignoble filth.

I have had many problems with this in the past. But I am getting better. I no longer wash all of my roommates' dishes that are in the sink while washing mine. Well, sometimes I relapse, but there's nothing wrong with that, is there? They don't seem to mind.

But a problem I have yet to overcome is when I visit other people, they will offer me a drink or food, which I inevitably will accept. When I finish with whatever victuals the host or hostess have so graciously given to me, I will go to the kitchen and realize my compulsion once again. I see their unclean dishware and, to pay them back for their philanthropy in sharing their edibles with me, I wash their dishes. They insist that I stop, but my large stature makes me immovable to their efforts.

However, it seems that I get a lot more invitations to go to people's homes for snacks and meals. They don't seem to mind my little problem.