(Note: This dream is a cheesy rip-off of the movie Ghost, but having a dream isn't infringement of intellectual property.. I hope)

We were just walking around talking. I don't remember what we were talking about, because I don't have any sound in my dreams. I'll have to call tech support later. Anyway, we had stopped in an alley, and I realized how surreally dark it was. I could have sworn just a second ago it was bright and cheery. It happened like a flash of light. I wasn't sure what happened. I looked into her eyes, and the weird darkness seemed to soak into them. And then it hit me. She was shot. She's dying. Oh my God, what do I do?! I carried her in my arms, trying to find someone, anyone. There were no houses, no people. Panicking, I ran faster and faster until I found a house. Nobody was home, there were no phones, I didn't know what to do. I looked into her eyes, and they were fixed on mine, even though they were getting darker every second. But she was smiling. I sat down and buried my head in my hands.

I felt like I had lost the best friend I ever had. I looked up and she was gone. Odd. I ran around this house I had never been in before, but I couldn't find her. I was about to leave, when a bright flash of light nearly blinded me even as my back was to it. I turned around, my eyes in pain from the brilliance, and she was standing there. Smiling. Was it the smile that caused such brilliance? I tried to touch her, but she wasn't really there. Like a ghost. Then darkness...