Yesterday I tried out this internet website writing using my good friend Sour Pickle's anonymioush account. It went well. It went very well. I would say it went the best. Many people liked my writing. Many, many people, I am the best at writing. I have the best words. They call it a "node". That's the word for it. "Node". It was the best node. It was probably the most popular node in the whole history of nodes. Because people, you know, they really like it.

Now I am writing again because I have many more words to tell you. They are the best words. I am the best at words.

I want to tell you about my good friend the President of Austria, Sco Momoson. Momison. Morrison. Scommorrison. He is the President of Austria and he is having a tough time lately. There are Democrats everywhere, lying, and now they are lying about him. He is doing it very tough. I have given him some advice, because I have the best advice. There are people in Australalia who are bullying my friend Scom. It's very unfair. FAKE NEWS! He did not have a holiday in Fiji! This is the media making stuff up. He's a very good friend. He used to work in marketing, and I like to sell things, so we have a lot in common. Very good friends. The best.

Golf update: still king. New record on the 8th hole. Many witnesses can confirm this. I made a hole in one by bouncing my ball off the back of an alligator's head. I'm sorry you didn't see it. But there were many witnesses.

 


 

<-- previous | next -->