I was in my car, a smallish four-door 80's model Celebraty, attempting to cross a local lake at night. Despite the fact that I was near one edge of it (it is a long, skinny body of water) and could of simply gone around, the only option that seemed viable was jumping over it using some convienently placed ramps. There was a fleet of police boats and cars patroling the edge, however. Though I went forward, checking out the incoming law enforcement and quickly backed off of more than one occation, (this part of the dream seemed almost pixalated and Froggeresque) eventually I made a dash for it: only to get pulled over by a cop who was also the husband of my german teacher. He pulled me out of the car, and pulled me up some wooden steps to a tiny shack. There I waited with a large group of people who were evidentally riding with me, including four or five of my friends, a girl I liked and two of her friends, and my dog. We waited there for a for a bit, only to have the door kicked open by a man holding huge garbage bags full of cocaine that he claimed to have gotten from my trunk. After that, it got blurry and I soon woke up.

I suppose this is probably an anxiety dream combining my relatively new drivers license, my ever-awkward female relationships, and a general fear of law enforcement... Of course, the one mortal sin of retelling dreams is over-interpretation.