I love you!

I just thought I would start off with that. These three little words when tied together can be the most precious of beautiful things to say or the most vile of mockeries.

When I say I love you to my most cherished human on this little planet, the one I recently experienced falling in love with. I try to make it special, I think about all the implications all the nuances to the words.

This my definition of the words in this most divine of statements, and what they mean to me:

I; meaning myself, my whole self, through and through, in absolutly every way I know how.
Love; meaning absolute devotion. The selfless need for you to be happy for the somewhat selfish fact that it will make me happier than anything else. Meaning that you are always in my thoughts, and you'll always be important to me.
You; meaning everything you are, every little detail, every little happy or sad detail and quirk. Not excluding anything, not holding any thing back, the whole you.

So when I say it, I try to be honest, and remember all that it means. That I am absolutly devoted to your happiness, that I want for you to be happy at all times no matter what. Now, this doesn't only pertain to romantic relationships, but I'm starting to apply it to all relationships. I am going to start telling my mother that I love her, and tell her why. It can become reflex after a while to just say it without thought. I think it should be too strong to be a reflex.

Also, I don't feel this statement should be used to manipulate people. It's a horrible thing, in my opinion, to say I love you to get sex, or to get something you want. I say I love you, and I mean I love everything about you, even through your troubles, even if you started hating me, I would still have to accept that love, because it's still you.

This is just my little thought because I was talking it over with my loved one. I think that it'd be cool for everyone to look at what they think of when they say I love you, because it can be so beautiful and pure.

Update time, I hope the people that enjoyed this read this because I have some new thoughts.

I love you, as a statement can be stated in many ways. With as powerful as this statement is, sometimes repetition causes for it to have less impact.

As hard as I try, it can't be as powerful if it doesn't take time to gather the right words. Try saying it in a new way, a way that means I love you, but isn't necessarily in that form.

You are a beautiful person.

I love your eyes. This one is very special to me I take it's meaning so differently, the eye's being the window of the soul, and their soul being part of the object of my love.

Be creative, if words fail you, then show it. It's powerful and gives you all the room in the world to come up with something new.

I've come up with countless other ways of saying it, I just wanted to share my favorites.