Seven Wonders of Antiquity, according to the Civilopedia in Sid Meier's Civilization:

The Colossus of Rhodes

    Epoch: Antiquity
    Cost: 200
    Requires: Bronze Working
    Made Obsolete by: Electricity
    Function: One additional arrow of trade is created in every City Map square which already generates an arrow.
    Notes: Wonders don't come cheaper that this. Combine the Colossus and a representative government and one can watch the coins pour into the coffers. Electricity is far enough away to make the Colossus a good investment if built early on.
The Great Library
    Epoch: Antiquity
    Cost: 300
    Requires: Literacy
    Made Obsolete by: University
    Function: Owner receives any technology that any two other civilizations have acquired.
    Notes: The higher the difficulty level one plays at and the more isolated one's starting position, the greater the need for the Library becomes. If safely ahead in the technology race, one can skip this wonder.
The Great Wall
    Epoch: Antiquity
    Cost: 300
    Requires: Masonry
    Made Obsolete by: Gunpowder
    Function: In a parley situation, other leaders always offer a peace treaty.
    Notes: The more enemies on one's borders (especially the Zulus and the Mongols!), the more useful the Great Wall becomes. Gunpowder often comes quickly however, making its usefulness short lived.
The Hanging Gardens
    Epoch: Antiquity
    Cost: 300
    Requires: Pottery
    Made Obsolete by: Invention
    Function: One happy citizen in all of the owner's cities.
    Notes: The greater the difficulty level, the greater the need for the Gardens. Invention comes quickly though at higher levels, making the Gardens one of the first to sink into obsolescence.
The Lighthouse
    Epoch: Antiquity
    Cost: 200
    Requires: Map Making
    Made Obsolete by: Magnetism
    Function: All ships given 1 extra movement point per turn.
    Notes: The Lighthouse is one of the two cheapest wonders and expires rather painlessly with Magnetism and its Frigates. It can greatly aid the player initially stuck on a small island.
The Oracle
    Epoch: Antiquity
    Cost: 300
    Requires: Mysticism
    Made Obsolete by: Religion
    Function: Doubles the effect of Temple improvements.
    Notes: One of the better ancient wonders, the Oracle can often avert a player's need for costly Colosseums until Cathedrals can be built. Consequently, the Oracle is a good sacrifice.
The Pyramids
    Epoch: Antiquity
    Cost: 300
    Requires: Masonry
    Made Obsolete by: Communism
    Function: The owner may change governments without passing through Anarchy and may choose from any of the 5 government types, even if yet undiscovered.
    Notes: The greatest ancient wonder, the Pyramids have the longest life and much to offer. Being able to switch between wartime and peacetime governments with the ease of drawing and holstering a pistol is an incredible advantage.