I and my friend were at some arcade, and played some Chrimsom Skies clone.. Like none of my friends, he didnt like fuzzy dice either, so he didnt want to notice the dice in the plane either. The game ended, and I said that it DID have fuzzy dice, and when a repairman of the place heard that, he came to tell him that the fuzzy dice were the most expensive technology in the whole arcade. He showed that there were two large normal dice in a wind tube at the top of the room, with bright light aimed towards them from a one sided mirror. The light reflected from the dice travelled through the mirror and a long tube that led to the console, and into a tray of liquid inside it. The tray was one of the mirrors, but the reflecting liquid on it added blurryness into the image, making the dice seem fuzzy. My friend thought this was the most insane thing he'd ever heard, but I found it cool!

When we were leaving the arcade, we noticed several short tracks with four planks on each of them. Dog breeders came in, and two dogs went to each plank on the track. We were leaving, but I told that I'd just GOTTA see how on earth could they mate a german shephard with a small mop-like dog! That was one of the most grotestue things I'd ever seen, but we left before they finished..

When we were finally outside, we noticed an shed with army equipment outside it. This seemed interesting, so we went to look check it. We sneaked outside it, and when I heard someone moving inside, I told my friend we should leave, but he didnt mind. I looked through a crack between the boards and saw someone coming out, so I ducked and silently run away, no matter what he thought. I laid flat behind a small grassy hill, waiting for him, but then I heard alarm sirens and saw him running towards me with WWWWolf! He was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and a stetson with fly fishing lures on it, completing the fly fishing rod on his hand. I got up and ran to our bikes, parked next to army bikes, so soldiers were running for exactly same location. I sat on my Harley Davidson and put my backpack on my back, but by the time I finished that, one of soldiers got on the bike next to me, and tried to grab me. I tilted my bike away from his reach and kick-started it, while WWWWolf snapped him with a fishing lure. We all got to the road at the same time, but so did soldiers. I kicked one's bike off the road, and slowly got in front of the other bikers. I thought about how my friends were doing, but I woke up..