Oh, we can't leave this as a serious writeup!

11. Do not, under any circumstances, go to France.

12. No one really lives in Iceland, and any attempts to get there will probably just land you in some other cold place where they'll hope you won't notice the difference.

13. The French get really indignant when you ask them why the Maginot Line doesn't turn around.

14. As an American tourist anywhere in Europe, being impolitely ignored is pretty much the best you can hope for.

15. Speaking more loudly will not make foreigners understand English better, but it's really fun to try.

16. Overseas McDonald's restaurants are officially United States territory. They just don't like to tell anyone about it and insist on renaming many of the food items as a security measure. (See: Royale with cheese).

17. There *is* no digital display on Big Ben. Yes, we know, they're still in the Dark Ages.

18. Cars in most parts of the world come equipped with mysterious devices known as "stick shifts", which we believe are just fancy parking brakes.

19. We have recently discovered a chain of islands due west of California which we believe is known as Japanese Tourist Land. They may be unrecognizable without their cameras, though, so exercise caution.

20. We repeat: Avoid France at all costs.