Once upon a time, there was a man named Bob. Bob was a very riteous human being, always practicing good deeds, trying his best to be a very Godly man. God noticed these constant good deeds one day and came down to Bob while he was alone in the shower.

God: "Bob, you've led a very good life. Too many of my children practice evil, and you are the only person who only practices good. For this I would like to give you one thing, anything that you want. Just name it."

Bob: "Well, God, I appreciate that very much. All of my life, I have wanted to go to Hawaii. But I get seasick so I can't take a boat there, and airsick so I can't fly there either. I would like a bridge to Hawaii so I might drive there."

God: "That's kind of a tall order, Bob. A lot of people would notice a bridge suddenly appearing from here to Hawaii and would ask questions. Is there something else I can do for you instead?"

Bob: "Well, there's one other thing. My wife and I have always had a good relationship, but I think it could be better if I could just understand the way women think. Could you help me to understand women better so my relationship would be perfect?"

God: "How many lanes would you like on that bridge?"

-=Return to ScottMan's Lame Joke Metanode=-