In the early-to-mid 1990s Sega sponsored a section of the "Innoventions" pavilion at Disney's EPCOT Center. They filled their section of the pavilion with dozens upon dozens of Sega Genesis, Sega CD, and Sega 32X machines, each one playing a different game. The more popular games, such as Sonic CD, had several different booths at the exhibit. The walls were decorated with giant cutouts of popular Sega characters, such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, ToeJam and Earl, and Sketch Turner from Comix Zone. In later years a few Sega Saturns were added to the pavilion as well as well as some Daytona USA arcade machines that were linked together to form a special 8-player race. Players who wished to take part in this race were required to wait in line and pay an added fee, but the console games on display were free to use as part as the EPCOT admission and often had no lines.

Also on display as playable machines were several Genesises (Genesii?) that were connected to The Sega Channel. While many visitors ignored these stations (after all, who wants to download and play the first level of Sonic 3 when one could walk across the aisle to play the game in its entirety?), they were the only stations in the exhbit that were updated frequently due to the nature of the Sega Channel itself. These Sega Channel machines were often the only opportunity for some gamers to play the limited- and non-release titles on the system (such as Mega Man: The Wily Wars).

As this is a Walt Disney World exhbit, you'd have been hard-pressed to find a game on display such as Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition. Primarily it was sports, platformer, and puzzle titles that were on display. One notable exception: Eternal Champions was available, but my theory on that is that EC was a first-party Sega game whereas MK and SF2 were not. Sega pulled out of the exhibit in the late 1990s when their Sega 32X and Sega Saturn were "retired" and their portion of the pavilion was replaced by a telecom technology exhibit.


References:
I've been there.