A lot of things have happened in the nation over the last few years.

Lot of things. Too many to cover here. But they must be discussed. In earnest. By people with intelligence, moral reasoning skills, and an easy use of hyperbole in a variety of contexts. Could you be one of these people?

Representative Racy Joel Carlton is my current employer (after people found out Susan Collins was still alive and kicking me out of my job as a United States Senator - which I held for three weeks while old Susie Q was off being fundamentally concerned about one thing or another). Anyway, Representative Carlton is still looking to hire more hoors for his businesses up and down the east coast. Call him at the Capitol switchboard. It is okay to let them know you are a hoor. No one cares about these things any longer. America is sinking.

But you can still get work as a hoor. Look into it. You look like a hoor. Honestly, it is the first thing I think about whenever I think about you. Honest. Ain't no word of a lie, babygirl. Hit me on the flip side, eh?

We've got this thing working now.

Representative Carlton is also looking to issue high-caliber automatic weapons to school children en masse after Christmas. He's be looking for some sturdy types to work on the project with him. I know noders have noodles for arms as a rule. I mean, you guys are a notoriously weak-ass bunch except for that guy who is sometimes in Afghanistan and that other guy who is always killing people in basements or having knife fights with chimps, but if you know anyone, let them know. Call Representative Carlton at the Capital switchboard. It is okay to talk loudly. No one is concerned about these types of things any longer. America is sinking. White men want more money.

Now, as your resident ray of sunshine, and the only anecdote for the North Korean propaganda that fills New Writeups day after day since the fall of the Old Gods, I'm pleased to say that things are looking up.

Have you ever gotten wet just knowing that this cute older guy is in love with you and you're getting off on driving him crazy?

I do.

What a way of life.