B. 6/4/75 in Los Angeles, CA.

Good looking actors in Hollywood are a dime a dozen but at least Angelina Jolie is somewhat talented and knows how to keep herself in the press.

The daughter of actor Jon Voight, Angelina began studying acting before her teens. When her career picked up speed, she gave up her dream of being a funeral director completely.

She co-starred with Jonny Lee Miller (also of Trainspotting) in a movie called Hackers. The two quickly married. At the ceremony the eccentric Jolie wore black leather and had Jonny's name spelled out across her body in blood. Ah romance!

The two separated within a year and divorced in 2000.

She starred in a number of lackluster films (Playing God, Love is All There Is, Without Evidence) in the next few years and received her second Golden Globe Award for her performance in Gia. In that film she played a drug addled bisexual supermodel.

Critics have said that Jolie pushes emotional, physical and mental boundaries with each of her performances that cookie-cutter actors like Charlize Theron and Gretchen Mol could never get to. It came as no surprise then that she won an Academy Award for her work in Girl, Interrupted, co-starring Winona Ryder.

In recent months Jolie's, personal life and not her acting have become the latest tongue wagger. Many people speculated that her relationship with her brother, James Haven, was a bit too close after Jolie gushed said: "I am so in love with my brother right now..," during her acceptance speech at the Oscars. Jolie and her brother deny claims of any hanky panky and excuse their overtly affectionate behavior as a result of the lack of attention they each received from their parents after their divorce. Jolie has said in interviews that she and her brother were always there for each other in those troubling years. In any event, both seem to enjoy the media spotlight.

In May, Jolie and actor Billy Bob Thornton married in Las Vegas. This came as a surprise to many since Billy Bob had been engaged to actress Laura Dern a few weeks prior; not to mention the fact that Billy Bob is old and horse ass ugly. Jolie is wife #5 for Billy.