First: This is a huge node... I'm thinking that nobody will even take the time to read this. oh well, all the better - seing as most of my nodes lately just get voted down for no apparent reason - don't give me the "that's how it is" speech - i've been around here for quite a while, and know excaclty how it is - this place is going down hill. You can't express yourself as much as you used to be able to do.

that sucks.

Second: the AC was broken at work today, since i live / work in the desert, this is a very bad thing. It was about 90 degrees in the office by lunch time and most of us couldn't stand it. Another worker and I left at 3pm instead of the usual 5:30, 6pm.

I washed my car. I needed to get all the dead bugs off the front that I had picked up going to / coming back from Rocky Point over the weekend for spring break. there were lots of boobs, and lots of beer, and lots of 4x4 trucks with "frat guys" wearing their nike visors upside down.

I bought a new book, Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh - started reading it at a local coffee shop called "Jamaica Blue" although there was nothing jamaican about it, other than some things that appeared to be beaches painted directly on the walls, and only a small amount of blue noticable. I was told by a friend to check it out, as I just moved to this city (Phoenix) and am in need of a place to sit back and read or be a nerd with my laptop. I like the place none the less and will probably make it my new "hang out spot".

Just finished a book - Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. - it was excellent and i highly recommend it.

-- more later.