Original thoughts?

No such thing.

If you think you're the only person thinking a miraculous thought, sorry, it has probably already been tried. If you think that you have all the answers and you'd like to help some others with what you're thinking, you might be wrong. Instead, you could be poisoning others with your thoughts. And this is not to put a negative on yourself - on the contrary.

Let me explain.

Your thoughts are not a testament of what could be, although you can think big about your life and yourself and those around you. The fact of the matter is, if you think your thoughts are original, go ahead and think otherwise.

Because we are all but just a puny scratch of the scratch of the scratch in what we call the universe, thinking that we are so big is just plain arrogance.

Instead, look to other resources for answers. Look to those who have MADE IT. Sometimes the act of searching creates more certainty than just thinking.

There's a saying: "Act into a new way of thinking instead of the other way around."

I shut off my old thoughts and search for new ones. Everyday, I listen to CDs full of wisdom, hoping to get one more nugget that will propel myself and those around me into a better way of living. The constant search, while tireless, never becomes tiresome.

While others spend needless amount of money on music CDs, making stars that provide only entertainment value and not learning value all very wealthy, I spend my money on people who will help me think right.

But of course, that is only my perspective.

So really, what am I trying to say here?

We are what we think. We're even more about what we act.

Let me steal a couple of phrases:

"We are where we are because of what we know. You don't know what you don't know, that's why you don't have. If you knew what you didn't know, you'd have. And to know and not to do, is not to know."

"If you knew better, you'd do better."