All humans laugh at the same stuff.

I preach relativism, but for the most part it’s a sham. Humanity was not built creatively. People think about the same shit on a global scale and only deviate from specific patterns when forced to by experience. It’s not a pleasant truth, but it is truth none-the-less.

The Devine Plan is hooey, but it’s a brilliant sort of hooey. Fate is a convenient explanation for human biology. The sad truth is that most humans are built off the same template; we follow a certain pattern until the world’s variable tell us to deviate down another path.

I’ll tell you what fate is. Fate is an explanation for experience. Experience is biology as it compares to real life activity. We can only escape fate if we recognize predestination and avoid its potholes – there are a thousand other places for people to go, but their humanity does not allow them to utilize their basic options. But why?

To my mind, why is impossible.

Recognize the laughter. Religion is a trick. Biology is a trick. Truth cannot be found in either of those things. Follow what you know. Each of those is taught and, consequently, the opposite of known.

There is a trail which consists of reality without a plan. I can’t describe it, but I know it’s there. Relativism explains humanity, but it does not explain the truth. There’s a reason that we walk down the path we choose. I just can’t tell people why.

Someone will be born who will tell us why. Why is beyond my understanding, it’s so absurd. All I can do is laugh at its being. You’d be wise to do the same, lest it get you when you’re not looking.

Laugh. Enjoy the sameness. You'll find comfort untill someone can explain why not.