I haven't written anything in a while...I guess there might be a reason for that, although I'm not sure what it might be. I swear, everytime I get high on life, it always comes crashing down, and I end up being lower than before. For example, early last semester, life was great, football was good and so was school, but then I got slapped with a lawsuit (September 28, 2003). I went from cloud 9 to 6 foot under.

Recently, I met this beautiful girl and we started going out. It only lasted about 2 weeks. I called her over winter break and she said that we don't have a lot in common...blah blah blah. She said I treated her really good and everything, but just wanted to be friends. Fuck that. I just don't get it. Now granted I don't have a whole lot of experience with relationships, but I thought things were going really good. I really just won't be able to see her with another guy or anything.

I called her the same day that we were having a family christmas at the house. I had already had a few beers in me, and ended up finishing off a case. A few friends came over for a while and I went out with them and ended up puking. I can't believe I got that drunk in front of my entire family. It was rather embarassing, both for me and my parents. Again, I go from cloud 9 to 6 foot under.

I think all too often people come on here and complain about their relationship troubles and how they can't get a date or a girlfriend, and now I'm doing it. I guess I'm just too much of a nice guy. One day I hope to find a girl that likes a nice guy. Until then I'll be just like all the other geeks on E2 (no offense)...alone

How's that for a pick-me-up?