The weekend went pretty well. Friday I got off of work at about 1 then lifted and ran. I lounged on the futon for a while then went to partners for a few drinks. I started talking to this guy who used to play football for the local team back in the sixties. Since I had just finished playing I talked to him for a while and expressed my anger with the head coach not allowing me to return for my 5th year (a long story). Then I went to Flanigan's and hung out with Scott and Ricky. I called Tyson after a while and he said that he was at Sharkey's. I tried to talk Ricky into going, but he had us drop him off at a house. Scott and I went to Sharkey's and hung out for a while. It was kind of fun. We then went to a party for a while to watch the idiots play drunk ball. I went back at about 11:30 to sleep.

I woke up at 8am with a headache, so I ate some breakfast and watched TV until I convinced myself to go run and swim. On the way I talked to Jessica and she was telling me about the move down to Cincy. I then went back to watch even more TV. I talked to Mom, she was in Oklahoma watching the concrete canoe competition. Don't ask. She made some smart ass remark about when Jessica and I are in Cleveland to go sleep at Grandma's house where there are separate beds. The reason she said this was because I told my parents that Jessica may come home and dad suggested that we sleep in the same bed. I know that he doesn't care, but my parents know that the whole idea bothers Jessica's parents, so Mom doesn't like it. Jessica may not even come because there is an party at her apartment complex that saturday and she wants to meet people and doesn't want to drive a long way two weekends in a row.

I really want her to come, so I hope that she decides to, but I don't want to sound desperate. I go to Jake's 21st birthday party. They had some kegs, it was pretty fun. I go to work at about 11 and it ends up being a pretty slow night. Nothing of real consequence happened until Jake's 17 year old sister was passing out in her chair...yes, I let her into the bar. After work we went to Flanigan's to have a few drinks with some of the workers from Sharkey's. It was about 3am and Jessica had called earlier saying that she was driving Jenny back to Dayton that night and if she could stay with me. I was really excited. By this time I was pretty trashed so it was a good idea for her to drive anyway. We went back and messed around for a while and passed out.

The next day we hung around the apartment for a while, then we left to go to Cincy. When she was using my computer I happened to glance over at her mailbox and saw that there was an email entirely in spanish. This kind of bothers me, but I haven't said anything to her about it. She did not read it, but simply closed the browser. She spent last year in Spain and had a boyfriend over there for a while. I know that he was emailing her when we first started dating, but we never really talked about him. I may ask her about it but I don't know. I always tend to overthink stuff. Anyway we hung around her apartment for a while before I left around 9:30. She is still smoking, but I did not bring it up at all. I hate being the guy that quit smoking, and doesn't want his girlfriend to smoke. It really bothers me. I did enjoy smoking, and probably would if I started again, but I do not want to spend the money anymore and I want to quit while I am young. It might have something to do with the fact that we used to smoke together and now that I have quit I feel like a part of our relationship is gone. Part of it may be that when I see her smoking with other people, I know that that person used to be me. I don't know. I hate thinking about stupid shit all of the time, but I don't know how to stop. When I was talking to Bo, I was telling him about all of the stuff that I think about, and he said something prophetic:

"That's how people go crazy, man."

I know, and that bothers me and makes me think about even more stupid shit.