12:33

Morning.

I'm feeling, um, a little bit weird. Technically, this should be described as "boundless laziness" with whole lot of "need to do something useful" thrown in.

I should get up and go to the Town and stuff... but I'm too damn lazy to do that.

This is what you get when the Christmas vacation become non-vacation...

14:20

Got the new issue of Pelit - looks like MechWarrior 4 has been released...

::twitch:: ::twitch:: Must... resist... the... urge... to... run to the city and... buy... my... copy...

...no, I can't help it. I need to go...

16:08

Phew! The shops here don't seem to carry MW4 yet, which is good because that snapped me awake from that zombie-like state of Needing To Get That Game. =) Maybe next week? ::does another zombie impersonation:: Haaaaail Miiicroosoooft... ACK!

17:09

Saunalahti seems to have put up their "nu an impruvd" transparent web cache. Pretty "interesting" cache, because during the last few days, I have seen pretty weird things. I have seen GigaPixel's front page a few times. Or, if I got lucky, my own front page from yesterday.

Strange.

18:17

Hot coffee? What the hell? This actually *tastes* good!

(...you know you have been hacking too long when you notice when you drink coffee warm, not cold...)

20:08

...Ahh, forget it. I will never be loved.


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.: The Tao of Internet Relay Chat H! (Was nuked. What a surprise. The world is too cruel for editors to allow the Light to shine...) Pelit

Updated: PSM You know you've been noding too much when...