One down, two more to go.

God bless late-night cram sessions which have only helped strenghten my resolve of my consideration for the fact that the entire "hallowed" institution called Education is naught but a mockery. If there was/is a point to these never-ending round of tests then one thing is for certain -- I am not getting it.

A quick swish through the brain before it is all regurgitated in an albeit haphazard manner brought about by the overdose of glucose and caffeine. Did I forget to thank you O Wise Vending Machine of yore ??

Dont even get me started on the dorm food here.

On a positive note (??), the first thing I spy in my mailbox is a gift certificate for $30.00 from Amazon.com. Ahh, how I love online surveys. As they say, anything for a friend. Well in this case it was for a friend's sister but anything to have my opinion counted // behaviour tracked.. or was it the free gift ceftificate ? I really dont know, but I guess you do, dont ya ? You knew it the moment this paragraph started but merely chose to overlook / keep your opinions to yourself / smirk audibly ( choose one or if you can think of something better /msg me). Choices, choices and some more choices -- a choice to choose to exercise the choice. But then hasnt a choice been made there too ? Better stop before I reach choicedom..

Still the matter remains. Since Amazon ships only books / VHS tapes / DVD's and music to international destinations my choices have been pretty narrowed down. And then I stumble upon this. Damn them choices. But then choose I must before the uber-lord decides to revoke all my rights to that measly cert.