A graphic novel explosion.
Pull the Pin

Artbomb.net (http://www.artbomb.net) is the brainchild of writer, Warren Ellis, and Internet producer, Peter Aaron Rose. The entire purpose of the site is to "[broaden] the appeal of diverse comic books and graphic novels." After some searching Artbomb added more members including: writers, Matt Fraction and Kelly Sue DeConnick, and designers, Brian Wood and Neil Katz. Artbomb only reviews those comics and graphic novels that they consider the best of the industry.

The frontpage is simply designed with brief descriptions of the six most recent reviews in the middle, special online comics on the left, and The Wire on the right which gives links to information that people interested in the comics industry might like to know.

The reviews are easily accessible and you can find them by looking through them by creator, title, or genre (which are seperated by Action/Adventure, Biographies & Memoirs, Children's Books, Comedy, Crime, Erotica, Fantasy, Historical, Horror, Literature & Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romantic Themes, Satire, Science Fiction, Thrillers, and War).

Artbomb currently has three online comics: Biting the Hand that Fed Me by Molly Eyre and D'Israeli, Sunblock by Andi Watson, and Superidol by Warren Ellis and Colleen Doran.

Artbomb also has an online store in which you can purchase the comics directly through them, but it also has a link to The Master List (http://www.the-master-list.com) which is a list of local comic shops.

Artbomb has a weekly mailing list that one can subscribe to that contains comic industry news as well as informing about the reviews that have been added since the last mailing.