I was turned on to Red Bull while on a summer trip to Greece in 1998 where it's been consumed for awhile by the party people there. When I got home (to Denmark, that is) I was stoked to find out that Red Bull had actually been banned by the gov health control, due to excessive amount of vitamins. How come?! This is just Denmark in a nutshell, being way too protective for the people. Am I really the only one living in a kindergarten?

Well, since the introduction of Red Bull in the US, numerous knockoffs have shown up on the European market (probably on the US markets too) - all packaged in the same 8.3 oz size cans and many with names that try to capitalize on Red Bull's success (Red Ox, Red Devil, etc.). And to be honest, the ripoffs don't taste that bad, and the ingredients list is almost identical to Red Bull's.

However, Red Bull is the only energy drink that has caught on in the European danceclubs. Over here the Red Bull and Vodka mix is the perfect cocktail for a long night of high energy partying! And the fun doesn't stop there! Due to the physiological effects of the ingredients, Red Bull flushes out your system well. Not only do I feel substantially better the day after heavy drinking when I'm drinking Red Bull, but for the hangovers I experience from a night of drinking cheap tequila and beer, Red Bull, from my experience is the best thing to begin your hangover rehabilitation routine.

Cheers from Denmark.