Revolver Ocelot, an enemy (or better yet boss) from Metal Gear Solid, is the first boss of the game Solid Snake must face. After defeating him, he is still a character in the game being found in FMV end sequences between chapters. He also arises in Metal Gear Solid 2, but this write up will focus on how to defeat Revolver Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid.

Like his name insinuates, this boss is armed with a revolver (although he is not actually an ocelot). When you face Ocelot (not to be confused with ocelotbob), you are found in a square room with C4 strapped to the support columns of the room. It is quite important you DO NOT go between these columns, there are trip wires to set off the bombs if you do. Although this would destroy Revolver Ocelot, it kills you just the same. So don't do it. So, instead of going face to face, you must chase Ocelot around the room letting him shoot at you, trying not to get hit (this is hard because his bullets ricochet off walls), until he runs out of bullets loaded in his gun (he can have 6 loaded at a time, and there is a display showing his remaining shots that resembles your own). When this happens, you can easily shoot Ocelot until he is finished reloading his weapon. During his reloading, it is easiest to hit him through the pillars. Although you can not go through, your fire can (just make sure not to shoot any explosives). After he reloads, continue chasing him and follow the instructions as given until he his life bar reaches zero. Good luck!
This information hails from CrAzE's own video gaming skillz.