Having a child at a very young age (15) makes one a little scared of sex. So to make up for the exclusion of penetration in my sexual repertoire I taught myself how to give head. As a friend of mine is fond of saying, it never hurts to learn new things and increase your skills on the things you already know. So in the interest of being helpful on the subject of giving head here are ten tips I have learned over the years.

  1. Sometimes its fun just to casually give your guy head for a few minutes till he is good and excited then get up and go do something else. If you do that several times during the day by the evening he will be so worked up he will be begging you to make him cum.
  2. Using your hand in a slight twisting motion, not like your trying to twist it off, but so your fingers turn around the head slightly, while you are also sucking the first 1/3 of his penis is a quick way to get a guy off quickly.
  3. Starting off by just exploring the whole area with your lips, tongue and hands is always a nice way to start things off. Most guys love having their testicles fondled and licked.
  4. If you are concerned by odor or taste incorporate a warm wet washcloth into the play. Gently use the washcloth to rub the area. Blow on it as you pass each area for an extra sensation.
  5. Be careful when you use oils or rubs especially one like peppermint they can be a great toy to play with but not when your guy is writhing in pain from the rash in a very inconvenient place. Test it first in a small spot.
  6. Don’t be afraid to look at him when you are giving him head and talk or make noise so he knows you are enjoying yourself.
  7. If your guy tolerates you using a finger in his anus learn where his prostate is. Gentle but firm pressure on this area sends some men over the edge.
  8. A string of pearls can be a fun toy to bring to bed with you gently rubbing them back and forth across the shaft while you tongue or suck on the head is a nice change of pace.
  9. If you have control over what your man eats watch what he eats. High amounts of citrus (especially for some reason Sunny Delight) make his cum taste sweeter. Eating bitter foods like broccoli or asparagus can make it taste icky. Also too much dairy can make it taste sour or foul. You can buy tablets to help with this but I have not personally had any experience with their use.
  10. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes and ask questions. Watch movies together and ask him what he likes. Read books. Learn from your mistakes. And above all HAVE FUN!There is really no wrong way to give head as long as both partners are enjoying the interaction.