• We are travelling in a national park of some sort. The group is indistinct—I sense that my parents are probably there, but do not actually see them. A van is parked on the outskirts of a small, rustic town, in the high desert West... the scenery is all scrub cedar and pinon pine, sagebrush and the dry, sandy soil common to much of Northern Nevada and much of the Great Basin. We have stopped for food, a rest break and so on.

  • Very confusing sequence — unusual rooms — far more people are present than exist empty spaces and rooms to hold them... Something of the tension in the movie, Female Perversions hangs over all of this, but perhaps that is true of most of my dreams.

  • I meet up with an autistic child who has unintentionally injured another traveller. I help the child hide in an arts and crafts gallery, tucked in among the various decorative items.

  • A handsome black man is powerful in this town, and discussing how he doesn't much believe in God. Something is happening with local clergy, and as an agnostic, he is mistrusted and feared.

  • Image of a room with maps. Our first view of the "mayor" is that he is reclining on a stone window-ledge, dreaming, or singing to himself — an aide comes to the window, carefully wakes him, and he climbs back inside to handle some emergency, perhops related to the clerics and perhaps not.