Sheldon Cooper, from the TV show "The Big Bang Theory," is the creator of the fantastically awesome catchphrase "Bazinga". He is a theoretical physicist from Caltech. Sheldon is by far the smartest of his core group of friends which consist of Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz, Rajesh Koothrappali, and Penny.

Sheldon is full of quirks and awkwardness. His most noticeable is that he must sit in the same spot on his couch and no where else. If anyone else sits in his spot there would probably cataclysmic damage.

Sheldon's childhood was like most 14-year-old kids; consisting of many nuclear experiments and government involvement. A prime example of one of his experiments was when he attempted to build a nuclear reactor at a young age in order to provide free electricity for his town; that failed after a government agent informed him that it was illegal to store yellowcake uranium in a shed.

Sheldon also has common qualities associated with being a prodigy, such as an inflated ego, social ineptness, and an inability to identify emotionally with others. He fails to understand not only the simplest sarcastic jokes made by Leonard, but also regards Penny's sadness over her break up with blatant disgust.