Today was great.

Today my boss ran out of stuff for me to do, so she told me just to go home, but she's paying me for the full day.
Today I hung out all day with my friend Malachi (pronounced "Mala-Kai"), and we went to my Free Radio Asheville (107.5 FM) and played around for a couple of hours, then we went to a great DJshowcase at a local club.
So now I'm noding, a perfect end to a great day.

Last night, for the first time ever I listed my write-ups by lowest reputation first.
I was really shocked that my lowest node was at -5, and one of the other lowest nodes was a poem that I thing is decent, that I wrote about an ex-girlfriend.
I was shocked that the few really early nodes that I made as a newbie sunk to about -2 and stopped, didn't rise, didn't sink, didn't get nuked, while some of the nodes that I really like drop so low.
So tonight I'm going through alot of my older nodes, specifically the ones that I hid when I made them, and now they need some sprucing up to get them past that 0 rep. mark.

I also started a big conversation about drugs (whether or not the emotions you feel on ecstacyare true or fake) in the havarti-box (as eponymous dubbed it).
I'd just like to thank glyph, galaga88, JyZude and Codger for such a good conversation!