Here's a funny joke my pastor told in this morning's sermon:
A guy is sitting in a restaurant, eating dinner. He notices this beautiful woman sitting alone in another booth. She is so beautiful he can't help but stare at her. So there he is, staring at this beautiful woman, when, all of the sudden, her glass eye falls out and rolls across the floor right to his feet. The woman is very embarrased and comes over to his table to get her eye back. He picks up the eye, and dusts it off, and hands it back to her. She thought that was very kind of him, so she invited him to her table. They started talking and hit it off right away. They just clicked. After dinner she suggested that they go see a movie, which they did and had a great time together. The next day at their lunch break they met for a picnic, and that night she invited him to her house and cooked dinner. He asked her "Why are you being so nice to me, are you this nice to all the guys you meet?". She said "No, just for you." He asked what was it about him that made him special, and she said "I guess you just caught my eye".

(If you're curious the sermon was about lovingkindness, so that's the reason for the joke.)

My sister was at Target today with her boyfriend (a good friend of mine) and they saw CCM hockey skates for $10 a pair (great price for CCM skates). So she called me on her cell phone and asked if I wanted a pair, and I told her sure. They both got a pair, and so now we're gonna go ice skating sometimes. Also, Josh and I are talking about going to open skate for hockey, and playing pick up games. I always wanted to play hockey when I was a kid (haha, I'm 18. I can say that now <grin>) but it was always too expensive (and damn, it's really expensive... Like $250 for all the equipment, and $200 a year just to play). But, now that I have a job I can probably gradually buy the equipment and the games are only like $3 each. This is really cool, it'll be a lot of fun, and it'll help both of us get into better shape...