Voted off the island this week: nate

Still left on the island:
jessicapierce, ideath, Deborah909, moJoe, dem bones, theFez, and Uberfetus.

Anonymous Pull Quote from remaining survivor:

"Well, I know nate is a sweetums. And you probably know it too. He's practically the puddin' in my pants! But .. well, sometimes he can be spooky .. to people that don't know him.

"Well, he'd been brooding a lot, and scrawling strange poem-things in the sand, which no one could make any sense of. And then there was the gun thing: you know those Michigan guys and their guns! Deborah nearly got winged when nate, the silly shmooglywooker, accidentally fired the bamboo revolver he'd been working on in secret. Well, my ass! That sure riled up a couple of people. I think they were jealous of his superior firepower. And scared.

"Plus, he wouldn't talk to anyone unless they addressed him as Sir, and asked for permission to enter "The M-noder Washroom and Silver Cloud Lounge" which was just really a dusty hollow under a bush that smelled of sulfur and monkeybrains. I think maybe he was getting fleas too.

"I'll miss that wittle croonypoker, but Everything2 needs him too, as soon as he showers. And if you disagree with me, I'll curse myself again!"


Last Week. Next Week.