Today was much less exciting than yesterday. TC was very down today about her now-long-distance boyfriend not having called in two days. I tried to reassure her by saying he was probably just busy getting settled in.

I took my brother out for Thai food for dinner. He likes hot foods, and tried the medium level and was fairly comfortable with it. We then swung by Best Buy where I picked up Fight Club and Ghost in the Shell while my brother picked up a CD by Uncle Kracker

I got an email this morning from Sara. She always seems to be sort of flighty about anything that might indicate a relationship between us. She said she was just sleepy when she put her head on my shoulder yesterday. But that couldn't have been just sleepy. She took my hand and put it on her leg, and then sort of wrapped her arms around my arm and sighed. I can't imagine all that just from being sleepy! I've been daydreaming about that moment all day today.

I've heard it from others as well as somewhat from her directly that she's just very nervous about getting into a relationship. This is probably just be part of that. I'm fairly sure we have broken down some barriers with our long talk last weekend. Maybe now she's a bit nervous to move into this new territory.

Maybe I'm just saying all this to make myself feel better.

I want to feel like I did yesterday forever.