Blaze Ya Dead Homie is a person and a group. The person is a member of the group.

Blaze (the person) first appeared on the reissue of the Twiztid CD Mostasteless on the track "Hound Dogs", which is about obsessive fans. His first live performance was at the 2000 Gathering of the Juggalos, where he was joined onstage by Anybody Killa. Anybody Killa is now the other member of the group Blaze Ya Dead Homie.

Blaze Ya Dead Homie (the group) was formerly on Psychopathic Records, but left the label due to tensions with Alex Abbiss, the manager. They are currently unsigned, but open for their former PR label mates Twiztid. They've also appeared on several Twiztid songs: Hound Dogs (on the Mostasteless reissue, Where Itz Goin Down (on Freek Show, also featuring the Three 6 Mafia), the original version of Blam (appearing on The Cryptic Collection), the Hallowicked 2000 song (on the Hallowicked 2000 CD), and Maniac Killa (on Freek Show also featuring ICP. Blaze has one CD out, a 6-track EP.
Tracks: Back from the Dead, Real G Shit, In Case You Forgot, I Go To Work, Put It Down, Shittalkaz w/ICP and Twiztid.

Blaze also raps as Cell Block for the Psychopathic Rydas.
Update 3/29/01: Blaze (and Anybody Killa) are back on Psychopathic Records. They've apparently worked out whatever beef they had with Alex Abbiss. They're opening for ICP (without Twiztid) for the first time at two shows in Omaha in the very near future.