I was temporarily living in a small house. I think my mom was there with me but I'm not sure. From one window there was a view of a frat house. A calm one. In the house I discovered a secret door that led to a room that had been boarded up, but thank god it wasn't like the room in The Changeling (that is one scary-ass movie, BTW). This room was filled with sofas -some I recognized. Five in all.

In the same house, there were ghosts. I saw the woman first - the back of her, as she stepped through a door, milky-transparent. She had a husband, and a baby, because I had seen them all at different times, and never together, until they they all visited me one night when I was in bed.

When I first saw them I thought "I'm moving. I am moving tomorrow, if not right now."

She appeared first, in a long, glamorous, red and tan dress, and hovered in the middle of my room. I heard her talking, apparently to her husband, who showed up after her. He was good-looking, with dark wavy hair. He sat down and starting talking, but I don't remember what he said. The woman came over, embraced me, and went somewhere else. She was solid, like she was alive. The baby sort of...moved..across the room, and I held it in front of me, but it was kind of creepy.

It sort of ended there. It was kind of a movie-dream, that picked up where it left off (or so it seemed).