• Mucous Guy: He gets a lot of messages from girls left on his answering machine, but I think one is his sister. He and his friend/s piss like racehorses every fifteen minutes, and oddly enough, in quick succession. He hawks up mucous as often as he pisses. He showers at some point in time between 2200-2300, when I do. In fact, he's always in the bathroom when I am, no matter how brief. It's odd.

    When he has people over, say to watch a basketball game, they get drunk and pound the floor, but it doesn't last long.

    I knocked on his door once. We live in an old building, and his sink was overflowing into mine. It was late, maybe 2300. He had a chain lock on his door, looked nervous, and wore a Beaver College sweatshirt.

  • Motorcycle Guy: I've since moved (twice), and have a new upstairs neighbor. He drives a black SUV and a Suzuki motorcyle. Approximately once a fortnight he takes his shirt off to work on the bike, which gives me something better to look at than vi.

    I haven't noticed any company over, and his schedule seems erratic. He showers in the evening sometimes, and is home during the day once in a while. I have no idea what he does for a living. He was home for most of the Thanksgiving weekend, alone. I've heard him singing in the shower, and I think in his closet, because I was in my closet at the time. It wasn't discernible but it was kind of high-pitched and amusing.

    One night I heard him playing Enya, loudly; the other night it was progressive house (my favorite, actually), and he had it cranked. Typically the principle of the thing would have me pissed off, but given that it's my favorite kind of music I didn't mind. Hee.

    It's oddly comforting when he's home. I should mention that I've never met him, and wouldn't even be able to recognize him up close. Oh, I'd wager that he's gay, but it's only speculation.