In my previous logs, I have discussed topics such as:


A note from the Where-is-all-the-blood-and-gore Dept.: This past month has been among the busiest in my life, what with moving, preparing to have our third child (any day now), and working on academic and literary obligations (new book contract, yay). All of these, coupled with the fact that I have yet to get DSL access in our new apartment, has made March one of my least productive months as Content Editor, ever. If I forgot to nuke your node, I'm sorry. But don't worry, your time will come.


Nose to the grindstone:

  • Edited
    Owners of edited WUs get a /msg informing them of the edit. Very minor stuff isn't listed here - this is for more extensive edits. Also, if I thought a WU was good enough to merit the effort involved in an extensive edit, it probably is worth a visit - so this list is a good guide to miscellaneous interesting WUs.
    • (...)
  • Killed
    The following are writeups I've nuked. Comments in quote marks are actual excerpts from the Klaproth messages I have sent - but they are not the whole story. I always sign my Klaproth messages, and I generally try to follow up on them, elaborating my reasoning. If you feel slighted, let me know - and we'll talk about it.
  • Editor cooled
    As is my self-imposed rule, I shall try to restrict myself to 3 ed-cools a month
    • (...)
  • Firmlinked
    • (...)
  • Softlocked
    • (...)