I was looking for Kris Carr's "My Crazy Sexy Life" website. It no longer exists under that name. She does have a new site though, https://kriscarr.com/.
Grundoon was on the Crazy Sexy Life one, but that was nine years ago.

Then I put in quackery Kris Carr. Yep: http://www.sheilakealey.com/nutrition-experts-shouldnt-trust-2/ She is on this list.

A little bit more surfing brings this up: https://scibabe.com/mos-the-massachusetts-state-drug-lab-scandal-part-1/.

Yeah for science and ugh, a lab tech who faked evidence, that gives me nightmares.

Also a link to this, for people who want cancer treatment diet advice with some actual science: American Institute for Cancer Research: https://www.aicr.org/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ca%2F.

Scibabe has a health section: https://scibabe.com/category/health/. It is good based on me reading two of the posts.

Today I am up early because I head to Bellvue, Washington, to the UW Hospital Allergy/Immunology Clinic. The reviews of the doctor on line are excellent but I am feeling skeptical. The office has sent me three texts reminding me not to take antihistamines before this visit. Yeah, but I am not an allergy patient. I am an immunology patient. Why have I not mounted a white blood cell count or fever when I get a PANS/PANDAS pneumonia since 2003? And none with diverticulitis, either.

I don't know if I am going to cooperate with repeat allergy testing. If it's just so the office gets damned money off my insurance, why the hell would I do it? Course then the immunologist will list me as uncooperative bitch doctor and he won't even try. It's stupid.

The cardiologist suggests I be tested with a V/Q scan for pulmonary emboli last Thursday. But it's a weak suggestion and he knows it. I went through records looking for the allergy testing and asthma testing from 2014, but found the ER notes from 2003 and 2012 and 2014. They checked a d-dimer which was normal and then the follow up with the pulmonologist basically said, well, if she had pulmonary emboli (little blood clots scattered through the lungs) then her PFTs (lung function testing) would not have improved. Like, duh. I am in the land of just do any fungking test you can think of and TRY NOT TO THINK OF A PANDA.

I also wrote a brief of my case yesterday and put it up on the Facebutt group of physician moms. 72K or so. So far all I've gotten is one query if I had covid-19 "because the symptoms sound like Long Haul". Heh. No, I replied, tested twice. Everyone else is doing a head scratch.

Well, we always have new medicine to learn and I am on the cutting edge of What the Fuck? A teen case was described in a separate post, with a video of a movement disorder. They were discussing a conversion disorder, which is a not on purpose response to stress with physical symptoms. Treatment is psychiatry. Difficult to treat. Or a seizure, but very very atypical. I weighed in with check an ASO: occult strep A. Strep A can cause a movement disorder. And I attached a paper about a 15 year old who had a movement disorder AND a conversion disorder with strep A as the culprit. It ought to give one a damn conversion disorder when people try to drug you with psych drugs for a bacterial infection. I should know, I've been there multiple times now.

I am listening to Keb' Mo' while writing this. Well, it's 3:16. I gotta get on the road by 4. Have it good.