Over a number of months I have heavily experimented with GHB and found that it contains many properties that are hardly mentioned online or by the media. I’ll try to touch on what the previous writeups did not cover.

Dosage will change the effects of GHB drastically. At low dosages you will feel more relaxed and easy going. Medium (regular dosage) you will feel very happy, energetic, very social, and slightly drunk. At higher dosage you become more drowsy, vision blurs, becomes harder to walk, chance of going in to a coma like state, falling asleep mid conversation, etc. The effects seem to vary from person to person as well. Even if someone does fall in to a GHB coma state chances are they will wake up within a couple hours. Just keep trying to wake them up every 30 minutes and keep tabs to make sure they continue to breath. Usually when you come out of such a coma you feel much rested yet feel only a moment has passed even when hours have gone by. I would never advice you take so much GHB that you enter a coma like state even if your intent is to quickly fall asleep (you’ll just wake up in a couple hours and you’ll usually have problems falling back to sleep without more GHB). This is relatively easy if experiment with dosages over time until you find one that works best for you. Keep in mind that double or triple dosing can be very dangerous. If you’re taking a second dose within 2 hours of the first dose, even if you feel sober again, you’re going to end up a lot more intoxicated than you intended most likely. Your best bet is to start with a full dose and repeat with a slightly lower dose every 2-2.5 hours (GHB will stay in your system about 4 hours even if you don’t feel intoxicated any longer).

GHB is relatively simple to make in your own kitchen. You will need stainless steel cookware, a digital scale that measures in grams, and a Pyrex measuring bowl. There is only one chemical that is difficult to obtain: GBL. The process that I devised to make GHB is as follows:

1. Take 182 grams of Potassium Hyrodixide or 126 grams of Sodium Hyrdroxide and place it in a stainless steel bowl.

2, Take 270 grams (240 ml) of Gamma Butyrolactone (GBL) and add it to the bowl.

3. Slowly add around 1.5 cups of hot distilled water. This will cause a reaction with potassium hyrodixide immediately. With the sodium you may need to apply a small amount of heat before the reaction takes place.

4. Once the reaction has finished, stir any remaining bits of hyrodixide until you can’t see any left.

5. Bring the solution to a slight simmer. Make sure to stir often as not to burn the GHB. Simmer for at least 30 minutes.

6. After the 30 minutes has passed turn off the heat and let the solution cool to under 150 degrees Fahrenheit.

7. Bring the total solution up to 500ml using distilled water.

8. Store the solution in a container that is either glass or HDPE plastic (recycle code 2).

Using these directions you end up with a normal dose around 5 ml. DO NOT JUST TAKE 5 ML. Try a lower dose first and see how you react. This gives you about 100 doses and if you buy GBL at current prices you’re paying less than a dollar a dose. This gives you a very cheap, low calorie replacement for alcohol in my opinion. But unlike alcohol you generally have more control over yourself and you’ll never experience a next day hangover. In fact I generally feel more rested the next day after a night of GHB use.

To take the GHB I recommend mixing it in a orange/pineapple juice blend or something similar. The more acidic the better I’ve found. GHB does taste bad. Don’t let the media fool you. But unlike previous posts here have said, if you cook it right it shouldn’t really smell. The sodium will tastes worst (more salty) than the potassium. I’ve found the more you take it the more you notice the taste.

In terms of negative effects I’ve found the largest being that I have a hard time recalling simple facts while on GHB. As one friend put it “With alcohol it’s like you can’t even find the door to the information. With GHB it’s like you can find the door but when you open it, nothing is there”. This seems to be with higher recreational doses only. Your ability to reach climax during any sexual contact seems to be reduced as well at the same time you’re a lot more interested in sex. Also, stay away from monitors with low refresh rates on higher doses of GHB. It will really mess with your vision.

My experiences with GHB have overall been very positive for both me and my friends who have tired it. It is a great drug both socially and alone. Not only is it a lot of fun it’s also very economical and easy to make yourself. Do take in to consideration that it is also very dangerous and has a very negative reputation. I do not personally condone the use or manufacturing of GHB. It’s your own decision and risk.