A fun night at the union... although I was a little short for cash at the end of it.

Joanna was there, someone I've not seen for a while. She looks uncannily like Billie, and she's someone I really like. While she did go to my school for years, she left for 6th year, which means I'm not old friends, and yet feel I can approach her. (so I bought her a few drinks, and she was friendly to me). At one point, she grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me out the room. All sorts of things were going through my mind as we went through the bar, but what she was wanting to tell me was that a guy called Eoin was really freaking her out, and if he sat next to her, I had to rescue her...

The night went on, we moved to Deep 6 then The Hive, and everyone had a good time.. I didn't quite end up in Jo's arms or anything like that, however much I'd hoped. As I found out on the way from the Union to Insomnia Cafe (a brisk walk at 2am does you the world of good), she does have a boyfriend, and he was even willing to take a cab down to the cafe just to see her for a few minutes.

Darn.
(it's not big enough to warrant a 'damn', methinks)

Someone suggested to me that I get to be fairly good friends with her, so I'm a shoulder to cry on should anything go wrong between her and her man...