Transforms from plane to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: THRUST

FUNCTION: WARRIOR
"My engines' roar is my enemies' song of doom!"

He rattles the air with the roar of his jets...believes half the battle is won if the opponent is "psyched out" by his mere arrival, so he makes no attempt to be sneaky. Pompous, loud-mouthed braggart and not too brave. Sudden, powerful accelerations can topple nearby buildings. Flies at Mach 2.5, can double speed in 20 seconds for up to two minutes. Carries four air-to-air missiles and two automatic missile launchers in robot mode.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 9
  • Endurance: 6
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 4
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


When I first saw the commercial for Thrust and Dirge, I was so awed that I ran out of the house to meet my mom as she walked home from the drugstore and told her about these cool new plane Transformers named "Musk" and "Dirt". Ah, the little joys of a limited vocabulary. Fortunately my mom wasn't enough of a fan to know how to correct me.

Probably the coolest-looking of the second-year jets, Thrust was a deep maroon and black with tails mounted on the outside of his stabilizers and wings with enormous turbines mounted in them for vertical takeoff. Like the other jets, he never got much airtime because Starscream was hogging the limelight every episode. Wanted one, never got one, couldn't afford one because I was too busy shopping for Constructicons. No regrets there, though.