My favourite Mighty Boosh quotes!!

Are you in envy of the majesty of Vince Noir and his delicate mop of hair? Are you astounded by the wisdom and practicality of the man that is Howard Moon? Well you may just be a Boosh-aholic like me.

As a tribute to The Mighty Boosh, the masterful comedic work of Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt, I have posted a few of my fav Boosh quotes. Enjoy! Btw - Feel free to add some of your favs!!

"Put away those fiery biscuits"

"C'mon, Bollo, get your monkey anus at the steering wheel."

"You better start getting the magic potions out, Mowgli, or we're gonna hurt you."

"I don't accessorize. I'm Howard Moon. There's a simple truth to me."

"Howard Moon: Where did you get those sunglasses from?
Vince Noir: A passing Coyote took pity on me.
Howard Moon: Took pity on you did he? He took a piss on me!
Vince Noir: I think in his own simple way he was trying to cool you down. "

"Vince Noir: Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard... Howard?
Howard Moon: This better be good.
Vince Noir: You know the black bits in bananas, are they tarantulas' eggs?
Howard Moon: Please don't speak to me ever again in your life. "

"You know nothing of the crunch!"

"I'm gonna creep inside you like a warm kitten!"

"The tie's a multi purpose accessory, y'know, belt, school boy, Rambo."