I cooked this shit and actually ate it!

That's right, someone was actually stupid enough to cook this absurd sounding throwaway meme—and it's actually not entirely awful. The acidity of the blueberries makes them very similar to tomatoes, and the cheese adds just bit of savoury character. I am not a particularly skilled chef, just an enthusiastic one, so I'm sure this dish could benefit from proper seasoning. Pesto is optional. Would I serve this to guests? Not unless I wanted to freak them out with some purple pasta. Would I eat it again? Not really. It's a waste of perfectly good cheese and berries. But I digress; there is no recipe in the original node, so I had to go by what's there and improvise.

If you feel the need to replicate this...


If you decide you need pesto, it is an exercise for the chef to determine how much should be used, and at which stage it should be introduced. Consider the contrast between purple and green.

Begin cooking your pasta the conventional way; keep an eye on it while preparing everything else. While it's cooking, rinse your blueberries carefully. Do not let them get squished, and do not freeze them. With a fruit peeler or a fancy cheese shaver, make the smallest slices of the parmesan cheese as possible.

Using your fingers, toss the berries and cheese together in a small bowl with the olive oil. Give the resulting mixture a look of contempt. Get a small nonstick pan and put the cheesy blueberry mixture in it, put the heat on medium, and stir it a lot until the blueberries have leaked and the cheese is melted. By this point your pasta should be finished and drained (try to time it so the pasta is warm), so toss everything together and serve.