I know you're not exactly following my writeups (statistically speaking), but were you to do so, you'd probably groan at my starting yet another daylog with "Today there was a terrorist attack in Israel blah blah blah..."

Well, there has been another one today, and I'm getting sick of it. I've been sick of it for these five goddamn years, and I find myself getting sicker and sicker of it. Suicide bombings have become non-events, regular mishaps as common as the cold and not much more shocking than that. I've seen enough of this shit. I am FUCKING SICK OF THOSE PEOPLE TURNING OUR MALLS INTO BATTLEFIELDS.

There's a video of it this time, of the actual explosion. That's about the only thing new about this attack (the death and injury stats, the blood and the shattered glass everywhere, the horrified witnesses - we've come to expect that by now, that's the baseline product). Let me describe it to you: There are cars driving and people walking on both sides of a main street near a mall. There is a man hurrying to the left of the frame where he stops in the middle of some people. There is a rolling explosion and a big fucking mushroom in the left of the frame where that man had just stopped and people around him are already down - some dead, some alive, some not dead yet. Everyone still with legs is running the hell away.

Yadda yadda peace yadda no hope yadda yadda... But the terrorists, though - They claim to be freedom fighters. "Freedom fighters" my bleeding, burning, flying, mutilated ass.